We respect privacy of yourself and any data you share with us!
No legal talks... We do our best to provide as transparent and secure service as possible. Here is the story.
Account and Passwords
Since we use authentication through your Google Account we have no idea what your password is and don't store any.
We store your login E-mail and Name which is set within your Google Account.
You're free to revoke Access provided to DIGMATO.com at your Google Account Permissions page.
Access to your Google Analytics data
Some of our services require access to your Google Analytics account. We do not load and store any traffic data you don't explicitly ask for or are part of any analysis you've requested from the Service.
Some of our services provide best value with 'Offline access' to your account. We use this only for your comfort or to provide services you want:
- Offline access allows us to keep you signed in to DIGMATO for more than 1 hour.
- Monitoring KPIs you set and alert on change. (Upon your request only.)
- Update referral SPAM filters as soon as we discover new spam.
- Finish your requested Google Analytics task on next day if today's quota gets exceeded. (Quota is set by Google).
For best possible experience we automatically load following Google Analytics Account settings at moment you login:
- Accounts, Properties and Views details you have access to - to let you select with which of them you want to use our service.
- Your access rights to each Account, Property and View - to let you know which of our services will work with access you have.
- Filters implemented in you Account and enabled in your Views - epecially for our Anti referral SPAM service to understand which filters are active.
We respect following Privacy requirements also
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS TERMS OF SERVICE
- Google Analytics Partner Gallery Agreement
- Google Analytics Partner Gallery Program Policies
For more details on how we use, access or handle your data feel free to ask firstname.lastname@example.org.
We're happy to sign NDA if it's important for your business or your clients.